Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sweet Surrender

It's been awhile since I posted.

I found this quote today and really liked it.



Lately I've been having moments.
Pondering on where I began and where I have ended up.
Sometimes I think about everything that has happened to me in just 5 years
and it seems crazy, like it should be in a movie or a book!

And then I decided to write my own autobiography.
I have experienced many ups and downs in life,
hard life lessons to learn.
I like to think that it has made me a better person,
someone who will be able to help others.
Now this autobiography will more than likely be written and then put aside.
But I'd like to think maybe I could get it published one day.
I've tiitled it:

Stuck Inside Myself

Maybe one of these days I'll post the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment